Sunday, June 3, 2007

MY SECOND BLOG-REVOLUTION

I wonder if this is a pointless endeavor; not revolution, that has a point. I mean I wonder if a blog about revolution is a pointless endeavor. Granted, this is only my second blog, but I wonder who actually has the strength and courage needed to join a revolution? Do I? Do you? I wonder if anyone actually has the desire to see what I have to say about it. Perhaps I am just another arrogant blogger who thinks he has the answers everyone needs ok, so I DO think that-but will anyone else put up with it?). In the coming days I will be posting my views on a variety of topics (by the time you read this I will probably be done). I have several reasons for doing this. The first is shameless publicity. I want my opinions known and talked about so that I can move further along on this path I believe God is leading me on. Two, on the off chance that someone with questions in these matters comes across this page (can you search for this sort of thing on blogspot?) hopefully I will have some answers for them. Finally, I really want to hear what you have to say. If you have found this, read on, comment, whether you like what I said or not. Don't forget to check the myspace too (see my links section). Alright, here we go.

No comments: